Sunday, March 1, 2020

What Does Destiny 2 Tell Us About Destiny?

What Does Destiny 2 Tell Us About Destiny?In my opinion, the Enemy of My Enemy is one of the best story-driven games on the market today. I have played the first game when it came out a few years ago and couldn't stop thinking about it. I also have played other story-driven games like Persona 3 and Uncharted, but I think Destiny 2 is even better.I really think this game has a lot of potential to be a trilogy for Bungie. Destiny is probably my favorite game series, so seeing what Bungie does next is exciting to me. There are a couple of things I like about the Destiny story.First, you get to see what happens as you go through the game and the final outcome, depending on your choices and actions. It gives the game a true sense of importance. And the story is well written. From the narrators to the dialogue, it has that feel of real people talking about real events.Second, I like the story. For me, the story in Destiny is more like a grand and touching drama with lots of twists and turn s. There is a main story thread that builds the plot, and each and every storyline build on top of the previous one.These are both aspects that I love about Destiny. I know that many fans of the game don't like the plot, and they say the final outcome is never certain. I just don't think that is true. I also believe the big twist isn't as powerful as many people seem to think.Destiny's main story arc is very straightforward and linear. In the beginning, you go from point A to point B, and it goes down a straight line. The end result will be the same. At the end of the last quest, you have the choice to continue the quest or go back to where you started.That final outcome is no more likely than picking which end of the universe you want to come from. The quest can go in any direction you want it to go. You don't have to be stuck in a hole for hours after you finished the game. I think the end result is truly inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.